T-81 A time to study (again)

I fixed a small problem in my sample code that I found at the end of last night’s session (a wrong data type). It was not hard to find at the beginning of my session tonight, but I would have spent an hour looking for it at the end of yesterday. There is a time to persevere and a time to quit, but I am still new enough to the material that it can be hard to tell the difference.

I spent time tonight reading, learning, and testing ideas, and not too much on my project — hopefully it will pay off over the next few days.

Day T-81 Accomplishments (Wednesday, January 20, 2010)

  • Fixed a bug in my skeleton code
  • Worked through more tutorials, examples, and sample code, making changes and watching what happened