T-64 A few more hours on my code base this evening

I finished merging various bits of code back into my main project. I use GHUnit for testing in that project so I updated some tests and added one or two more tests — but still have some key methods which need a few more tests.

I finally got back to OpenGL, and have spent a fair amount of time in the browser, rechecking the pages I bookmarked a few weeks ago. I think I have a decent, temporary plan for rendering that will give good feedback for trying some more things — but I haven’t quite finished, and it’s getting too late to continue.

Day T-64 Accomplishments (Saturday, February 6, 2010)

  • Added more unit tests for game engine components
  • Spent some reasonably useful time working with OpenGL view